2022 OZDive Show Cave Category - Scubapro First & Second Prize Details
SCUBAPRO is the world's most iconic brand of dive equipment, built by and for those whose passion is found below the water's surface. Founded in 1963 by Gustav Dalla Valle and Dick Bonin, SCUBAPRO remains the industry's gold standard for innovation, performance, reliability and durability. The company's products blend advanced technologies with intuitive, sophisticated designs, allowing divers to focus on their dive experience, not their gear. For the hobbyist to the professional, SCUBAPRO's portfolio features industry-leading regulators, dive computers, BCDs and thermal protection, along with a full line of scuba masks, fins, snorkels, gear bags, scuba accessories and divewear.
For more information and specifications CLICK HERE
Where can you win this prize?
This Scubapro prize will be presented to the First Place winner of the Cave Category in the OZDIve Show 2022 Underwater Photography Competition.
Valued at $1,368
FIRST PRIZE: Scubapro S-TEK Pure 40lb Stainless Steel Complete Diving System
Expedition Ready. Scubapro's new Tech Diving program re-invents the classic back plate and wing system with a clever design focused on adjustability, and comfort.
SCUBAPRO S-TEK Pure Back Plate / Wing System was designed for technical divers who subscribe to the DIR (Doing It Right) approach to streamlined and minimalistic equipment configurations. For convenience, the system is sold as a complete kit for twin tank diving. Each kit includes a Pure Harness with Back Plate and a 40-lb Donut Wing. This prize also includes the S-Tek fluid Form weight System (click here for details)
- Continuous webbing harness provides a custom, individualised fit.
- Configuration options include fixed-shoulder length harness for ultimate simplicity or Extender mode that allows the shoulder straps to extend for easier doffing & donning.
- Stainless steel waist buckle allows for a full range of adjustment.
- 3D formed back plate features a softened organic shape, curved central profile and fully radiused edges for greater comfort
- EVO Angle webbing slots allow for a more natural webbing routing that increases diver comfort and reduces abrasion.
- Recessed Wing Nut Socket features S-Tek Ergo Nuts that are ergonomically designed to be used with cold, wet or gloved hands, easy to tighten/loosen and flush mounted to prevent suit abrasion. Recessed Wing Nut socket is also compatible with standard wing nuts.
- Back plate provides mounting points for trim weights, an argon tank mounting point and a convenient built-in carry handle.
- Branded silicone epaulet on the left shoulder and branded silicone guide bands keep inflator hose and straps in place.
- Two pre-bent D-rings on the shoulders, one D-ring on the waist, and two D-rings on the crotch strap are provided for clipping on extra gear.
- Donut wing is constructed of durable 1000D Cordura outer shell and 500D Cordura inner bladder.
Valued at $743
1 x Scubapro Nova 850R rechargeable torch with charger – value $268.00 - click here for details
1 x Scubapro S-TEK 100m Expedition Reel – value $380.00 - click here for details
1 x Scubapro 30m S-TEK Spinner Spool – value $95.00 - click here fore details
Where can you win this prize?
This Scubapro prize will be presented to the Second Place winner of the Cave Category in the OZDive Show 2022 Underwater Photography Competition.